Thursday 18 January 2018

Sun burst...

Dozed off in the bus on the way to office,when a sudden jerk woke me up...

Wow, the most amazing sight was in front of me...I usually sit in the front of the bus and so my view out through the front glass ..er..windshield, is usually not hampered by seats in front of me..

The climate in Dubai is still unpredictabe and each day has a different weather report. However the cloud formation was absolutely amazing this day... and through the clouds, the sun was just breaking out..a wonderful sun burst!!

I doubt the pics here do nature's beauty the justice it deserves but I simply had to put it up.


All these pictures were taken between 7 30 and 8 in the morning. Just look at the sun shining out of the clouds. Thanks to the cloud density, the contrast is even more beautiful, don't you think??



I did take a lot more than the 4 pictures I have put up here but feel these many are enough for now. The shades and colors in the below picture are amazing. The bluish tinge on top and the yellowish tinge at the bottom, all in one frame!! The silhouettes of the tree and minaret add to the overall effect. Feels like a cross between day and eve all in one screen.




Here is another one, but without the silhouettes. Truly a breathtaking sight, which is probably why I lost my sleep after seeing this piece of natural beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Plays of light...

One thing that has always fascinated me is the play of light when it falls on water or crystals or anything for that matter. Yes , the laws...