Wednesday 17 January 2018

Logging onto Blogging...

Have you ever found  yourself unable to focus?? Too many voices and ideas running in your head...
well, I'm like that. I like to try new things...I don't lose interest quickly or anything like that but I do find a new interest in anything I happen upon...

When my younger one was born, I had to stay up nights( don't we all??) but I felt my moods dipping a lot..probably post natal depression or maybe even because I was missing office ( I had enjoyed work, u know..). Anyway , I needed to find some interest and so I tried my hand at crochet.. I had always been interested in it but the stitches never made sense.. YouTube was a great help and so was my cousin Rai... and I found myself crocheting a lot.. a lot lot..

My kid was about 2 years when I tried my hand at sewing.. my aunt's machine seemed to beckon me all the time when I visited and soon I was measuring and cutting materials. Like all sewaholics, I soon filled bag after bag .. with materials found on sale. Said bags are still in my room, but somehow when I feel like a new sewing project, I always wanna shop for more ...
Next came quilling..I saw an article on these cute quilled earrings and went shopping for supplies soon after.. you get the picture right?? I want to try everything...and consequently the noises in my head..

That is when I decided to start blogging.. I think that here, I will be able to relay my thoughts and generally organize my thoughts better.. and I' m sure there is many a kindred spirit out there who can relate and offer tips too...

I must say though, I don't hop onto new interests leaving earlier ones stranded or such.. I still crochet..I still stitch.. I m currently working on silk thread bangles...and my newest baby..my blog...sigghhhhhh!!😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plays of light...

One thing that has always fascinated me is the play of light when it falls on water or crystals or anything for that matter. Yes , the laws...