Wednesday 7 February 2018

The day begins...

I am actually enjoying this new zing with photography..the fact that I only have to have my mobile on hand makes it even more easy for me... why didn't I try it sooner??

Morning 7 and I am walking to my bus stop. I was already a bit late but I could see my bus hadn't arrived. Its been a bit foggy of late and I was waiting for the pedestrian light to turn green. Turning left, I saw the day light just beginning to light up this part of the road. I whip out my mobile and took this!! The mix of light and shadows through the mobile camera ..not bad eh!!

I can only imagine my daughter's embarrassment on knowing when and how I took this pic,  she gets embarrassed easily (teenagers!!)  Knowing I was standing in the middle of the road in public taking pics of a street will definitely shock her!! I was about to take more but the light turned green.



Perhaps I should have centered myself on the platform but I could not afford to miss the bus.

Unfortunately, I am unable to see this kind of shading again.. I did try for a couple of days before posting this pic.

I just love that shade- the pinky peachy mix!! The pink at the top and the grey at the bottom... it was just beautiful.  (am I rambling again??) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plays of light...

One thing that has always fascinated me is the play of light when it falls on water or crystals or anything for that matter. Yes , the laws...