Thursday 24 March 2022

Oh! The Trials n tribulations of being a new driver (kinda!!)

 



Sooo.hello again! yea yea I know, its been a long time..a lot has happened. I finally applied for and got my license and it has been a tumultuous ride...

So, this is going to be my attempt to get back to writing. Its high time and I enjoy it too much to completely let it go even if I'm drowning in my list of to do items.

Back to the point. I got my license after 4 attempts (whew!!) in June. I did try a couple of Udrive cars around, it was nice but I wasnt able to completely settle in as there seemed to be minor variations in each (minor for experienced people - not me) . For me, these minor issues were actually major major issues. Even the position of the window button could set me off!!

Hence a massive hunt was initiated for THE car. Now, I m not actually a techy person, so I would not actually be able to talk abt rpm or horsepower or mileage or whatever. I only hoped the car would be any color but white or black. Lol! I can see your thoughts go -Lame!! Well, we did go through many options from Toyota Corolla to Kia Sportage to Ford Ecosport to so so much more! I got exhausted and did the best thing possible - Left the whole matter to Allah and belived that He would guide my husband to my destined car!!

N voila!! We are now the happy owners of  a Mitsubishi Lancer -  a GT. (if you dont know what GT is, please Google it!! I did too) and guess what I have named her - Ms Tide . Why? Coz she s white!! If you have ever seen a Tide ad, you will know what I mean.

Well this series , which I hope to post on time will be my learning lessons with Tide. 


P.S to anyone wondering why the car in the pic is red, its not mine!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Plays of light...

One thing that has always fascinated me is the play of light when it falls on water or crystals or anything for that matter. Yes , the laws...